Quantcast

Added tests for CMD's ATTRIB function

EG Galano
Dan Kegel is helping me get started with Wine development. To prepare
for modifications to the ATTRIB function of CMD.EXE, I have added test
cases for the current functionality of ATTRIB before any modifications
are made.

0001-Added-ATTRIB-tests-to-cmd-tests.txt (2K) Download Attachment

[1/1] wcmd/tests: Attrib tests (resend)