Quantcast

How To Uninstall Winetricks & Packages Installed

How To Uninstall Winetricks & Packages Installed

Usurp
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: How To Uninstall Winetricks & Packages Installed

Austin English-2
On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 8:11 PM, taurusx5 <[hidden email]> wrote:
> How do I remove winetricks and all packages installed with it like, mfc42.dll and other packages?

You can't remove those individual files from your prefix, best to star
from scratch. But to do so:
$ rm -rf ~/.wine ~/.winetrickscache ~/winetrickscache ~/winetricks

That'll blow away your installed apps as well...

-Austin

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: How To Uninstall Winetricks & Packages Installed

Austin English-2

http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#head-9893ae50079ca7a959258f0bc9a17aaf2e69b391

--
-Austin