Quantcast

Problem: Print to PDF using MS Office

Usurp
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Problem: Print to PDF using MS Office

PerryH-2
"O-pos" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I cannot print to PDF using MS Office 2003 ...
> I did not try frank print because I have no printer
> installed on my computer ...

If all else fails, MS Office should be able to "print to disk" in
PostScript format, which can then be made into a PDF on the Linux
side.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Problem: Print to PDF using MS Office

Austin English-2
On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 8:28 PM, O-pos <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I did not know that I did not have cups-pdf. I installed it and things moved one step further. Now file-> print -> I get a window which looks similar to what we are used in windows when we print something, with options like "all", "current page", "number of copies", "pager per sheet" etc..
>
> But after that it stops working. None of the buttons work properly - they return error messages. Hitting "ok" causes following response: "Windows cannot print due to a problem with the current printer setup". Hitting "properties": "Word cannot bring up the properties because the printer returned an error".
>
> Any ideas?  :(

Does printing in 'wine notepad' work? Can you print to cups-pdf from
native programs?

--
-Austin